Monday, June 4, 2012

Fundraising: Pt 2...

I broke $1,000 this weekend!!! ....... (!!!!!) 

Yes, I AM excited. I have only been fundraising for a month and have already collected $1,000. I thank all of you who have donated in one way or another. And for those of you reading my blog and haven't.... here is a friendly nudge to do so....   ::nudge::  

But seriously, thank you all. Your donations are helping better so many lives. 

That being said, let me remind you of a few ways you can help out AND receive something in return (besides a warm feeling in your heart)!  I am selling cupcakes, brownies, cakes, cookies, and other treats to fund raise. 100% of the profits will go to my efforts. So why not order some goodies and help fight cancer?! 










CUPCAKES! These are some of the cupcakes I have made recently. I am selling them at $15/doz. Last week I had an order for 72 of these babies! 








CAKES! These are 10inch round, double layered, filled, and frosted cakes. $20 and you get to take one of these home! 


Other Goodies! Some of  my other crowd pleasers. 

Triple layered brownies: a layer of cookie dough, an Oreo, and a layer of brownie batter. $1 each.

Salted double Chocolate Chip Cookies: adapted from the Jacques Torres recipe, try having just one. $10/doz

Caramel Apples: who doesn't like a good ol' fashioned caramel apple? I can make several designs of these, but since I am doing the Disneyland marathon, thought I would showcase the Mickey and Minnie. :) 



Please let me know if I can make you any of these goodies for your next party, shower, gathering, or even if you just have a sweet tooth like me. 

Feel free to email me directly if you have any questions or would like to place an order: meredyth00@gmail.com  

Thanks again to all who have already purchased and donated! 


No comments:

Post a Comment