Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fundraising...

Along side my training, I will also be raising money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. They are the  world’s largest voluntary health organization dedicated to funding blood cancer research and providing education and services. And they do it because the need is critical:
  • Every four minutes, someone new is diagnosed with blood cancer.  
  • Every 10 minutes, someone dies
  • Leukemia causes more deaths than any other cancer among children under the age of 20.

My goal is to raise $2,200 by August 15th. I am already up to $532 and it is only May 9th. I know I can do this with the help of all of you amazing people!  I am raising money with several ways. 
    • You can donate directly online at my fundraising page No amount is too small- Really! 

    • I am selling Cancer Fighting Brownies at $1 a piece. They include a layer of chocolate chip cookie dough, an Oreo, and topping it off with a layer of fudge brownie. I don't praise my goodies too often, but these are really good! Email me if you would like to place an order!

    • I recently made these party bags for my cousins birthday and everyone seemed to like them. I am actually making more for a party this summer. I can make more designs too. So if you have a party coming up and might need goodie bags, let me know and I can hook you up! 




    • I will begin making my dark chocolate salted chocolate chip cookies soon. So stay tuned for those, they are another crowd-pleaser, you wont be disappointed. 
    You can also check out a bunch of other crafts and goodies I make. Cupcakes, caramel apples, stuffed figurines, cakes, ice cream! My photo album has a bunch of these. If you are interested in some, let me know!


    Like I mentioned before, I am doing all of this to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society. I dont need your money, those who are living with cancer do. 100% of the profit made from these sales will go to them.


    Thanks for stopping by and please let me know if I can make you anything ! 


    No comments:

    Post a Comment