Friday, May 25, 2012

Cupcakes!...


I have officially added cupcakes to my list of goodies to see to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society! Below are some that I did for a sweet 16!  I think they came out kinda fancy! I will be working on more cupcake creations with different colors, frostings and fillings.

Since taking my cake decorating classes I learned new recipes, improved my techniques, and overall expanded my baking skills. Such a small investment but I definitely learned a lot. Just how I will keep on running, I will keep on practicing and make more and more yummy creations! Let me know if you would like to purchase some! 100% of the profit will go to my fundraising. I’m at 38% of my goal! Please consider donating or purchasing some goodies to help those fighting cancer every day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment